Join our team!
Take a look at the job opportunities we have open. If you're interested in a position stop in for an application.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The dishwasher’s duties include washing dishes, cleaning and maintaining his or her workstation. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
To be successful as a dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 25 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures
- Tuesday through Saturday 3:00 pm to 10:30 pm
We are looking for professional, high-energy bartenders with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Bartenders will also be required to wait on tables in the bar and patio. May be asked to take tables in the dining room if needed.
- Must learn the drink menu, bar menu and dinner menu, upselling dinner items.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Must have or obtain Server Safe Certification.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Will rotate on the weekly schedule from opening to closing. Must be available for Weekends! Tuesday through Saturday 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Bartender Opening Shifts 3:00 to 8:00 typically depending on volume in the Bar.
- Bartender Closing Shift 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm typically depending on volume in the bar and restaurant.
We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with cooks and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is a plus but not required.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions and upsell.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with cooks and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- Must have or obtain Server Safe Certification.
- Will rotate on the weekly schedule from opening to closing. Must be available for Weekends!
- Opening Shift starts at 4:00 pm
- Closing shift starts at 5:30 pm